Airport Tour Program
The A. B. Won Pat Guam International Airport Authority (GIAA) Airport Tour Program is available to schools and organizations interested in touring the airport facilities. The Program provides the opportunity to explore airport facilities and services and experience the daily operations of the airport, its tenants and airlines. The Airport Tour Program is a community outreach program extended to the public and is conducted only on Tuesdays, starting at 9:00 a.m. Tours are FREE of CHARGE and considered a service to the community. Tour schedules may be revised due to extenuating circumstances that may require GIAA to temporarily suspend this service. Tours are suspended during the summer months, starting June through August.
- Airport Tour Request Forms are available for download at the bottom of this page. The form is a fillable PDF and can be submitted via email or fax. You can request a hard copy at the Airport Marketing Office, which is located on the third floor of the main terminal building. Please fill out the form completely and note that the following items need to be specified or approval may be denied:
- School or organization requesting
- Name of authorized representative and contact person
- Date of tour
- Contact numbers (phone, fax, cell, e-mail address)
- Number of persons who will attend tour (Not to exceed fifty persons)
- Time of arrival at airport
- List of student and adult chaperon names (This list must be attached to the form and submitted one week prior to the tour.)
- Any special accommodations/requests
- Requests for an airport tour must be received 3 weeks in advance to properly notify personnel and will be honored on a"first come, first served" basis.
- Upon approval by the Executive Manager or a designated representative, coordination for the airport tour will be handled through the Airport Marketing Office.
- The Airport Marketing Office will then forward the approved request to airline and Airport Police, which will coordinate and acquire approval from regulatory agencies to include the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Customs and Quarantine Agency (CQA), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) of the scheduled tour.
- An Airport Protocol Officer or a designated guide will conduct the tour or assign a designated tour guide to conduct the tour.
- Requests must be submitted one week prior to the requested date.
- Tour attendees may be dropped off at the Continental Departure curbside and meet their tour guide in front of the Continental Airlines ticket counter. Buses may park in the bus parking area, located on the Arrivals Level. Tour attendees who provide their own transportation must park in the Public Parking Area, also located on the Arrivals Level. Public parking rates are as follows:
Time Fee 0 – 15 min Free 15 – 30 min $2 30 min - 1 hr $3 1 – 2 hrs $4 2 – 3 hrs $6 3 – 4 hrs $8 4 – 5 hrs $10 5 – 24 hrs $12 Lost Ticket $12
All tour attendees will be required to go through the passenger screening process, so they will need to anticipate emptying pockets, limiting number of handpurses, removing belts and shoes, etc. Liquid items, weapons, and sharp objects are not permissible through screening and will be confiscated.
Airport tours include the following:
- K9 Demonstration
- Check-in procedure at airline counter
- Baggage screening at Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Passenger departure screening
- Ramp control/Airport tower
- Tour of airplane
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Hall/Immigrations Hall
- Baggage Claim Area/Guam Customs & Quarantine
Schools and organizations have requested for lunch options available at the Airport. Below, please find names of food vendors. Coordination must be made directly with the food vendor:
|Airport Tentekomai (KGD LLC)||(671) 642-3247 / Fax. (671) 642-3247|
|Allegro Italian Café, Inc.||(671) 642-3242|
|Burger King||(671) 642-3075|
|Denny's of Guam||(671) 647-1531|
|Domino's Pizza||(671) 642-3030|
|Golden Bowl||(671) 642-3030|
|JMC, Inc. (Oasis & Clippers)||(671) 642-3075|
|Micronesian Munchies||(671) 642-3055|
|Pacific Dining / Island Café & Bar||(671) 646-6061|
|Wienerschnitzel / Big Nama's||(671) 642-3246|