Partial Closure of Maga’Haga HighwayTuesday, December 31, 2019
The A.B. Won Pat International Airport Authority, Guam (GIAA) advises all motorists to avoid using Maga’Haga Highway until noon today, December 31, 2019, as a portion of the highway will be closed.Continue reading
- Guam Airport Receives International Health Accreditation
- Mandatory Face Mask/Covering Federal Requirement and Enforcement in...
- Guam Airport Operations in PCOR 2 Effective January...
- Proclamation Signing & International Arrivals Corridor “TOP OFF”...
- Terminal Entry and Thermal Screening Procedure – Phase...
- About Our Airport
- Business Opportunities
- Airline Incentive Program(s)
- Downloadable Applications
- Media Center
- Employment Opportunities